View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 06:51 AM   #5
Thorsmomma
I Love Thor
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyMaesMom
Hannah, I'm so sorry that this is happening to you... Have you tried telling him.. "Look __________, I have never asked you to spend money on us and I have been working so hard for my trip. I lent you that money because you really needed it at the time and I don't feel that it's fair for you not to pay me back. When did I ever say that you could keep the money?" I feel like a therapist now... LOL Oh, well, that's just my .02... Hope you work everything out and I can't wait to meet you next weekend!!
Yes I said almost thsoe same words and he said said Oh yea you did say I could keep the money. You are just money hungry cause I told you that I have 2,000 dollars. He also told me that I told him to keep it. He swears to God that I saiad that, but I don't believe any of his 'swears'. I am just so sick of this guys. Four years and I took so much crap and I was SO SO SO SO stupid. And now I feel bad to leave him cause I hate to see him unhappy. And this money thing is pissing me off so bad. And he is accusing me of being money hungry. I told him not to spend money on me if he doesn't want to, and now he is saying I should pay him back for all this money he spent on me. I want to move to England

The boys on DOGSTER
Thorsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!