View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 03:20 PM   #11
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

I guess I am going against the grain here but I really, really dislike floppy ears. I think they look cute on other dogs just not mine. I know I may someday have a floppy-eared yorkie but I will shave and tape and work my fingers to the bone trying to get them to stand. LOL really it is just a personal choice. if you like them floppy, leave them alone. My first yorkies ears were erect when I bought him but seemed very large for his body. Now his body has grown into them. he is perfect. (to me). My other two yorkies have tiny erect ears . When I first brought Dixie home her ears were up but one dropped a little at times. I didn't do anything and in just a few days it went on up. THENNNNNN, I got up one morning a few days later and they were both down. I was so upset, I called my husband long distance. he was out of town. Soon as he got home, we shaved and taped them for two days and they went right back up. She is four months old now and I know that they might go down again when she teethes but you can be sure, I will get the tape out again. She looked like a little nurse or princess with her ears all taped up.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!