View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 12:52 PM   #11
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
I personally have never free fed any puppy I have had, and there have been many. All my puppies, not only yorkies were always on a schedule, reason, I was a working gal. In the years I am on YT many, many members free feeds and recommend free feeding "puppies".

All the years you are on YT and now you put up that link. Why didn't you put that link up the very first time a YT member suggested / recommended free feeding puppies?

Read my reply, "Free feeding is recommended for puppies". I never wrote I free feed.

lovetodream88 (Taylor) dogs are well over one year old and she still free feeds and recommends free feeding "puppies".
You're bringing me into this why? I'm not sure I have brought it up recently let alone in this post. None of my dogs eat a lot at one time and when I brought others in I had one the was free fed her whole life again because she was picky and had some hypoglycemic issues we couldn't pen point. I do a lot of training with my yorkies to make sure they are very well behaved and to keep out any aggression or other issues. I have had vets tell me free feeding is good or ok for puppies and my Vet also knows I free feed my current dogs which are all at their correct weight and has never had an issues with it. If my dogs where overweight, scarfed food down or had aggression issues with food obviously this wouldn't work. I think you have to take in a lot of things when deciding which is best for you and your dogs. I don't think every dog thrives the same way. I don't recommend necessarily one thing for every dog.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!