View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 11:18 AM   #9
jvoccio
Yorkie Talker

I said I was on YT for a friend of mine who doesn't live near me and I am only friends with breeders in New England and we are very supportive of one another. I was looking for breeder info (hence being on breeder forums, if i was selling my puppies here I would be on another forum...DUH). I wanted to check out what was being said in other areas. I have bought dogs from OK and SD. I was intrigued about what was being said about Cruz. I love that dog and so I replied that I had puppies in case anyone wanted one of his offspring. Man I will never put myself out there again. I have the upmost respect for Deb as well. To take a dog to a Silver Grand Champion is not easy, I am sure. I did email her to tell her I had him. I am extremely honest and on the up and up. Maybe I am not at the level of a yorkie breeder like Deb but I do care about the breed and the health of my puppies and dogs I own. Everyone lives in my house and are our pets first. I believe I got Cruz because the person who had him knew I'd take care of him for the rest of his life. I have a huge yard and other dogs he plays with. He is extremely happy and well cared for. He can no longer be bred after he turns 12 since I can't register the offspring with AKC. AKC registration is important to me. So I got a few litters out of him. He is a senior dog. He sleeps with me under my covers. People who come to my house know full well that I am not a backyard breeder or a puppy mill. They see for themselves how my dogs are cared for. The only reason I am on here now is to explain to you knuckleheads that you're all wrong because you are trying to ruin my reputation. You have read into what i am saying at every turn in the negative. You're right, you cant read my mind or know what my intent is but you bash me right away without questioning me. You people are nasty. God bless you all.
jvoccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!