View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 01:41 PM   #28
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethS View Post
Thank you so much for such valuable and helpful information. I just recently bought a York, and now I'm learning more and more about this breed. First of all, I would like to know what food is better to feed my dog. Also, I need to know what supplements and vitamins my dog needs. I recently read an article on Ruff Hero about vitamins and supplements, although I do not know which ones are best to buy for my York. I know that many Yorks have problems with the gastrointestinal tract, so you need to examine your dog constantly. I think you need to do this every half a year. Thank you again for such a thread. It helped me a lot!
I am a huge fan of companies that have Vets on staff, have good quality control and do feeding trials like Royal Canin. I would stay away from the Dog food advisor as he is just a human dentist and he only rates food by ingredients which isn't how it should work. If you use a food with the AAFCO label there is no need to add any vitamins they will be getting everything they need.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!