Thread: Yorkie colors
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 03:52 PM   #4
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebells View Post
I’m thinking it was just a ploy to support the price of the puppy, which was exorbitant. The ad actually said that, as a future breeder, she would produce 15 different colors. (I wanted to edit my post, after I read back through it, to clarify that the ad used the wording “will produce” rather than “carries,” but I’ve never been able to figure out how to edit posts here.)

I’m just not comprehending what the breeder meant in claiming there are 15 different colors possible. However, I suppose it’s something he/she can get away with claiming if not questioned closely by a buyer.
That poor baby will probably be bought by some awful bad breeder and have the crud bred out of her. I guess they can really get away with it because I guess you can’t prove it. I was sitting here counting lol. Even if you count each color separately from like a parti and everything I can’t get 15. There was a person on one of the groups I’m i. On fb advertising her solid black yorkie but never would answer like 15 people who wanted to know if it was AKC which I’m guessing her not answering was the answer and that it was a mix.

You can only edit you post like in the first 10 or 15 minutes or some short amount of time like that.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!