Thread: Yorkie colors
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 01:50 PM   #3
Bluebells
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
I’m thinking more then likely it was a lie to just make money. The parti, chocolate, and even gold are not really rare anymore either, people like to put rare in there to jack up prices. All three of those can be AKC registered. With Ollie who is a chocolate I had to send in a picture of him with his papers filled in by hand instead of doing it online. I have noticed that a lot of these dogs that are called off the wall colors and stuff generally aren’t AKC so more then likely are mixes. I do not believe that the black fades in partis but I have never had one so I could be wrong.
I’m thinking it was just a ploy to support the price of the puppy, which was exorbitant. The ad actually said that, as a future breeder, she would produce 15 different colors. (I wanted to edit my post, after I read back through it, to clarify that the ad used the wording “will produce” rather than “carries,” but I’ve never been able to figure out how to edit posts here.)

I’m just not comprehending what the breeder meant in claiming there are 15 different colors possible. However, I suppose it’s something he/she can get away with claiming if not questioned closely by a buyer.
Bluebells is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!