View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 10:14 AM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Does it get better? Loss of Callie

So I have to ask does it get better after the loss of a pup? I still break down over Callie and it’s been almost 2 months. I took pictures of Penny, Joey and Ollie and I felt so guilty changing my Facebook cover picture, my picture here and my Facebook profile picture from pictures of her or with her. I just feel like for the 3 still here I have to try and push myself to move on. I have a lot of guilt like did I give up on her, did I pick the right time, did she think I gave up on her, and although I love all my babies there was a connection with her that I feel guilty I don’t have with my others. I know my friends on Facebook are tired of hearing about it but I know y’all understand that she was not just a dog. I had her my whole adult life and it’s so hard to go on without her. I think it’s also worse because with things still being locked down and everything I don’t have the ability to hide from it the same way by shopping or things like that. I had no idea that the hardest part would be missing her and her absence. It’s just so hard.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!