View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 07:31 AM   #4
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

on your new baby!
Be ready to have lots and lots of patients, My Kloey is 10 months old and she is still having trouble with the wee-wee problem, are you home with him durning the day? If you are this is my suggestion, watch him like a hawk!!!!! Don't let him out of your sight, since he is young you need to nip this is the bud and fast!
The leash thing will come to him, we put a regular collar on Kloey when she was a pup and it just didnt work, when we went to walk her she didnt want anything to do with it, so I bought her a harness and that worked much better, but what you need to do is put the harness on her and put a light leash, nothing heavy and hook it to him and just let him walk around with the leash on, don't hang onto him, just let him pull it around to get use to the thing on him, then when you get ready to walk him he wont be so prone to freeze up.
As far as the potty thing,if your not home with him durning the day, is he in a crate? Kloey is in her crate when I'm at work and as soon as I get him thats the first thing I do is take her potty, and when she goes I praise praise praise her, give her yummy treats, I give her a bite of cheese, peanut butter, or real beef bites that I get from the pet store.
good luck!
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!