View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 11:31 AM   #11
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom View Post
I believe it was Judge Meridith-Cavanaugh who told me Lollie was a porker while she was on the table for inspection during a show. It wasn't a mean remark, and we had a discreet laugh as we both knew that Lollie was a bit chubby. She actually liked Lollie, but she didn't place in that class mainly due to my inexperience as an exhibitor. We did earn points from Judge Meredith-Cavanaugh at a later show when she was exhibited by my breeder/exhibitor.
Really? Small world! She did seem to share a good bit of her former show experiences during the parts of the 2 days of BIB shows I watched and I enjoyed them. I took her personality to be freewheeling and funloving so that remark follows suit. Sure wish we had more dog show coverage like all the Westminster stuff. There's all kinds of nothing or worse than nother on TV and lots more shows about dogs and all their lifestyles would be appreciated.

I might try asking that judge himself about the term for what he did with those two males if don't hear back from Judge Meredith-Cavanaugh. In the meantime, I hope I can find or actually remember it somehow. Dang, if there were only a replay available of that Smooth Fox Terrier show!

Oh, BTW, any suggestions about where I might find a reference to this technique online?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!