View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 05:43 PM   #5
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

[QUOTE=kjc;4799422]Nope, not it. I watched one on you tube, but no announcer and I didn't’t see what you described. I did leave the room for a second, so I might have missed it.[/QUOT

Thank you so much for helping. Can't believe FS2 didn't rerun those segments as far as I can tell and it's not On Demand or anywhere I can find it. Still thought I had the internet to fall back on, searching for dog show terminology and situations and after lots of time searching, nothing!

I wasn't even really watching the broadcast at the time but something about that segment caught my attention and I even had to rewind to see that part, though I was on the phone at the time so not really that focused on it even while rewatching it. Just remember thinking that was a clever technique to use on male terriers to see how the two would react and was interested. Later that evening, I deleted the recording and then later, while watching Westminster show the episode came back to me and suddenly, I realized I couldn't remember the term they used. Just a simple word but the practice of doing this at a dog show kind of caught my interest - obviously not enough to make a true memory but the suggestion of one! I love learning of new words and terms so this is not new for me, I do get this way about a new word, etc., and just really dig into it but that's always a word that has truly registered with me. This one came and went without sticking except as a situation. So odd I can't find anything about it yet online.

It could have been the Yorkie BIB judging or heck, maybe even another terrier breed. Funny how little recall I have of anything but that segment and commentary w/out the particulars but there it is, dang it. Anyway, thanks for your help, I really appreciate it. Hopefully I can stumble across it soon or it will go away and leave me in peace!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!