Thread: Reminder
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 06:52 AM   #4
Marna1957
YT Addict

I love that you started with......"just a little reminder......" Ha Ha And I am smiling at the Thread....what these tiny dogs are doing to get that attention! Ha Ha Katy 'taps' our legs to come sit on our laps for a nap.

Theses Tiny Dogs are so danged smart! But time flies so quickly. Believe me when I tell you, the older you get, the faster it goes.

Katy was 5 months old on the 5th. She weighed in at 4 1/2 pounds. (or is that 4.8 for 4 pounds 8 ounces?????) Anyway! Time is flying......

And shame on me, I need to be Training her more. AND BOY DOES SHE LOVE IT! I need to do a video of her coming into the house. We have a Sun Room were I take her snowy coat off, she stand so nicely, and then I tell them (I also have a GSD) to 'Whirl Your Feet', they walk down the room and back. Then I tell them, 'Places', and they sit, side by side, before the door is open. They have to stay seated until the 'OK.' to come in.....somedays that "OK" is longer than others. KATY IS DOING GREAT!

Do add to your take time with them.....to think of all the little daily things your tiny dogs do and smile when they do them. If you are like me..... I tend to take those for granted.
Marna1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!