View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 05:34 AM   #13
Marna1957
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Here is a picture of my weave poles, a ladder my dad built so Joey could do the climb a ladder trick, Joey is expert trick dog, and I did the AKC puppy class with Ollie and he got a medal for that. We are working on getting Joey the Champion Trick dog title. Joey also hopefully will be on the performance team that our trainers have and he has been entered to do commercials and other things. I love that Joey can show that small dogs can do tricks and be well trained. Callie has a novice trick title but she is just to old for most of the things. Penny and Ollie I hope to get their trick titles soon. All four of them have their Canine Good Citizen title.

I LOVE your equipment. Years ago I had a Troupe of 5 Dogs I took places for a little Trick Show. Mary, a Labrador Retriever, climbed a ladder. I had to laugh......VERY cute LITTLE ladder, and easier to take Yorkie off of than a Lab on a regular ladder! <makes sound like picking something heavy up, mocking herself reaching for Lab off ladder Ha Ha>

Those photos of your sweet dogs with their Titles, I am sure a very precious to you now....but latter in your life, Gold! Those photos will be GOLD to you!

Thanks for sharing your photos, I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE SHARE THEIR PHOTOS!
Marna1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!