View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 03:21 PM   #27
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_and_Me View Post
Yes, Complete health grained is their only option without it in the main ingredients. Their limited ingredient is not marked as grain free (or I didn't see) but peas are in the main ingredients. Maybe you can check. And they are not on the FDA report but they have multiple mentions in the complaints that owners submitted to FDA.
Most of the limited ingredient ones are grain free and the few that aren't have peas in them but not all the other bad ingredients so one is not a huge deal. The problem with the personal complaints submitted by pet owners you really don't know if there was something else going on in the dogs health to cause the issues so many that is why the FDA did not put them on the main list. Sadly in order to stay in business they had to offer similar foods as well as their original food. The original lines are great. I guess I'm unsure of the attack on Wellness to be honest if I am correct you are feeding a food brand that is on the FDA's list just not a grain free one so what is the difference?
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!