View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 03:14 PM   #54
Marna1957
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
By refusing to read the article you are saying you know it all and you say it in this post as well. There is significant advancement in research of this and whether you want to read my article or not it has been debunked by the original person who put the theory out. Sure their might be a more dominate dog in a pack but they aren’t the alpha and dogs can not see another human as a dog to even be the dominate one. It’s very disturbing that as a trainer you refuse to look at new research. Part of being good at anything is the willingness to better yourself and learn more and what’s new. Could you imagine if veterinarians or even human doctors refused to learn what new in their field. We would be in a lot of trouble.

It is funny to me, that you are 'disturbed' by what and what I am not reading. That to you, I am not worthy because I have not fallen all over your 'research'.

Crap is written on the Internet every single day. Not all of it is worth a grain of salt.

I am amazed that in Today's World people get degrees based on 'book knowledge' rather than hands on experience.

I'll take this 'Training Ways' further.....this will probably FLIP YOUR LID! I do NOT like Clicker Training one bit! There are 'experts' out there who make all sorts of claims about how much better Clicker Training is than other ways..... <sneezes.....bull....shee....tt...> Wanna know why.....here is a research page for you, https://workinggermanshepherddogs.com/?id=582 ....scroll down til you find the photos of clickers. BTW, that is ONE of MY animal training websites, PLEASE also visit, on that site, my Obedience Page as well as My Trick Training page. You might just find I might know just a bit about training animals.....be sure to see the Guinea Pig video on the Trick Training page....yes, mine also. Check the Navigation Bar at the side, see the Animal Training Sites? Mine. Everyone of them, mine. I have been training, I mean really truly training, animals since I was 6 y/o.

As I have said before: "What works for one person with their animals, may or may not work for another with their animals."

When people come to these forums and ask for help, as this thread started, I have found that trying to help them, not arguing and worrying about how others are reaching the same goal is the POINT! Not worrying about or being disturbed by what others are reading or not reading. Not judging what the person may or may not have done to get to the point of asking for help, but taking them from the ask forward as best we can.
Marna1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!