View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 01:46 PM   #50
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marna1957 View Post
OMGooooodness! If I sounded like I was thinking or saying....."I know everything", forgive me. I sure sure don't. I am here, on this forum to learn and talk about Yorkies.

But I will NOT allow you to 'beat up on me" about something I DO know about.

We do not have to agree on this. If you want to pretend there is no such thing as a Leader to a Domestic Dog or in a Wolf or Coyote Pack.....that's on you. I KNOW however, there sure is. And that leader is called an Alpha. If they do not FIND an alpha, they may just BECOME THE ALPHA!
By refusing to read the article you are saying you know it all and you say it in this post as well. There is significant advancement in research of this and whether you want to read my article or not it has been debunked by the original person who put the theory out. Sure their might be a more dominate dog in a pack but they aren’t the alpha and dogs can not see another human as a dog to even be the dominate one. It’s very disturbing that as a trainer you refuse to look at new research. Part of being good at anything is the willingness to better yourself and learn more and what’s new. Could you imagine if veterinarians or even human doctors refused to learn what new in their field. We would be in a lot of trouble.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!