View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 09:29 AM   #4
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

There is nothing cuter then seeing wee lil dogs obeying commands and doing tricks. Ppl think these little dogs are just good for lap dogs. I adopted Cody when he was 2 1/2 years old. He is not a wee lil guy, he is 12 Lbs but tiny to me lol. He is very food motivated and learns real fast because he wants that teeny tiny Cheerio lol. He is my only yorkie I really worked with and trained obedience commands both verbal and hand commands, and a few tricks. At home there are no distractions so he does very well, all commands are done the first time I give him one. When we go on visits which is not often because family and friends are in other states, I put him through all his commands and tricks which have to be given to him a couple of times because he is in a strange place with ppl he doesn't see often and there are distractions going on, but he gets through all of them lol. The smiles and laughter he gets just melts my heart. To show ppl ya don't have to be a big dog to be smart. Starting training as puppies is ideal and great for building confidence in the dog.

Good job mama's.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!