View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 04:32 AM   #19
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_and_Me View Post
Welness Core is in several complaints filed to FDA but they didn't make the list of brands in the report, perhaps the complains were filed after the initial report publishing. Your example shows that it's important to check in with a vet you trust form time to time even if you've been feeding the same food for years...

I can vouch that some boys don't stink Mike took weekly baths in summer but once crazy temps went down since October it's a bath once every 4-5 weeks or so. I do wash his face/head more often since he has a longer beard and ponytail and things from outside and food gets there but no body odor I didn't think it can be food related.
I believe the smell coming off Cody was coming from his body, the way we emit sweat I believe the food he was eating was emitting an odor from his body. Cody gets groomed every 5 weeks, he sports a puppy cut all year, I bathe him 2 weeks after grooming, the day after the bath he would stink. I have hair products for him that can be used daily, it's like a dry shampoo but in spray form, I used this every 3rd day. Every time he peed or pooped I cleaned him with Pampers original baby wipes. Now that he is off the grain free food, no more stink His poop is much smaller then when he was on the grain free. He was also pooping 3 times a day, very stinky poop, now he is pooping twice a day and I don't need a gas mask on to pick up the poop.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!