View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 01:13 AM   #15
QueenB72
No Longer a Member

Great idea to give a gift basket to the downstairs neighbors. In regards to her seeing me while in her playpen, it's weird because she actually wails louder when she can see me like "Let me the hell out of here Mom!" I take her with me when I do school runs, but taking her to work may prove to be difficult. I am in pharmaceutical sales, so I am suppose to be in and out of doctors offices all day. Until she has had all of her shots, I just don't feel comfortable taking her in the field with me just yet. She is an ESA, so I may not get much push back, but she is not an official service dog, so I may not be able to take her all the time. I had to go to a work lunch today in about a town 40 minutes away. My daughters boyfriend stepped in and dog sat, but I told him to leave her in her playpen and see how long she wails for. I was gone for about 2 1/2 hours and he said she cried for "a long time." No idea what a long time is to a 20 year old kid, but if it was longer than 5 minutes, that's long enough. Not as concerned during the day about the noise because most people are at work. Not sure about the neighbors downstairs, and if they are home during the day, but it doesn't really matter at this point. She also got VERY aggressive tonight and I had to calm her down a bit because she was really hurting me. She just ignores the word no no matter what its attached to, like, "no biting." Or "Ouch." It's like she is spurred on to bite harder or her get more crazy. I have had many dogs theoughout my life and I have never seen anything like this!
QueenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!