View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 02:08 AM   #5
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

My deck is as secure as Fort Knox, he cannot get off, most importantly no prey birds can get at him because of all the trees that canopy the deck and house roof. I would prefer him to stay out in the summer longer then to just potty, get some fresh air while he can, winters are long and cold. He begs to just go out, so out I go with him, as soon as he sees I am not there in he comes looking for me.

My now passed Matese (female) would come and go, stay out in the yard burying and un-burying then re-bury her toys in new spots for hours.
In the house he must always have me in sight, like others, he follows me all over just like my girls did. There was never bathroom alone time with my girls and he is no exception lol.

He is my first boy, I have read much how boys are more attached to their mommas then girls. He will stay out on the deck for hours as long as I am there as his audience. I was wondering is it because he is a male and to attached to momma that he will not not stay outside alone as much as he loves being on the deck. 2 months ago he got off my not very secure front deck and ran like the wind, there was no momma attachment then lol, thankfully after screaming his name over and over again he came back. He is not allowed on the front deck until I get a Fort Knox gate built.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!