View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 09:56 AM   #9
maxdog
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
The day I got my Tibbe, it had been 5+ years since my special little Jilly passed. It took a long, long time to ready myself for another dog. I spent part of that evening, little Tibbe in my arms, missing my Jilly terribly, finally to the point of boohooing. Had forgotten I had that new little life in my arms, now totally dependent on me and needing me responsibly loving and stable for his sake. I quickly tried to make a game of it, making that sound of fake crying as I rolled him over & tickled his tummy, started kind of roughhousing him. Little terrier that he was, he took the bait and started playing back, happy and feisty. Apologized to him as he twisted his little head sideways, trying to make sense of what I was saying, and I told him I was far from perfect, shouldn’t have cried and promised him that would never happen again and would give him everything I could for the time we would have together. He forgave of course but that’s how much we still miss the babies we have lost. You never forget, forever love them. I still miss my Scotty and Jilly, my first two Yorkies. I always will. Tibbe of course makes me love him more every day of his life, bless him. Scary how much I love that little Yorkie!
It's not nice to make me cry when I am at work.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!