View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 01:02 PM   #37
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
This is my last post on the subject unless someone else has questions. I can take a picture of the article in the AKC magazine that comes out stating they are funding a study if necessary. I have done my research massively. Like I have said before Callie is almost 12 any lasting future issues would be a mute point. I use a human grade product that is not a black market product or from China or anything else. Personally I have had this issue with my grandmother there are old school beliefs some people just can’t get over. That’s fine whatever. The FDA is a joke and I think deep down we all know that so many of the things they approve have been extremely dangerous and caused big issues. Callie has a lot of life in her but her liver couldn’t take more pain medicine and I didn’t want to put her to sleep just because she has joint issues. I don’t think that many people could believe the change unless they saw it themselves. I am NOT using my dog as a guinea pig never have and never would. I am an amazing dog owner that stands strong by my choice at make Callie’s life better.
No one said you are a bad pet owner. I know how good you are to your pups. You are taking something personal here and it has nothing to do with me.

You talk about massive research and yet there is NO valid study I have seen regarding the safety of CBD oil in pets. Perhaps you could just share one instead of getting mad?

The guinea pig comment was simply saying that if something isn't approved for use in small dogs I won't use it. I stand by my comment...there are SO many products that people swear by and then find out LATER were a problem. I have for YEARS commented on this forum about the hoopla about grains in food saying I fed my dogs grains only to hear how bad they are because people believed the human dentist who ranks foods. NOW there are dogs suffering from cardiac issues due to grain free foods.

Reading anecdotal evidence online is NOT research. I am sorry you taking this personal. I am not going to ignore what I feel is important to say just to make you or anyone else I know and/or like happy.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!