View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 05:34 PM   #27
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
I am not vested in Deb, never had any dealings with her, however I did read I believe on her website a couple of years ago when she moved to Oregon or was in the process of moving. Deb laid it all out for all to see.
2 years ago a new member came here looking for help on whelping her females first litter, the female was in trouble, Deb must have sent the OP a PM then called the new member and walked her through the whelping, as it turned out the one or two puppies died but the momma lived. Who does that, who calls a stranger and spends hours on the phone, that alone speaks volume of Deb. magicgenie has had past dealings with Deb, yes 2 years waiting for a puppy or money back is a long time but, you do not come on this forum and smear her name to get Debs attention possibly causing her to loose a lot of business. magicgenie is a breeder herself, she knows the consequences of defacing a breeder and that was the reason for her airing out her money grievance here on this forum instead of taking Deb to court. Hurt Deb's business and magicgenie will have to wait longer to get paid back, kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I have a bunch of those stories....Deb helping people with their puppies that she got NOTHING from. She truly loves the breed .. and is a good person. I have a puppy now that i really MUST share .. I have been so busy and I am trying to decide where to share it. The time Deb spent with me and others regarding this puppy was amazing and I can tell you that if not for her I don't think this puppy would have made it. This puppy is a miracle story and I promise this week to post her story... maybe in sick and injured so people can learn from it. And as to Deb's help with her...I suppose I can just link it to this ...
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!