Thread: Ollie help
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 12:27 PM   #9
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

We have a beginners pop up agility class today if it doesn't go well for him I think I will just mess with him at home for awhile and maybe try another class in a few months or do a class that I can take him and either Joey or Penny to also. I don't think I can leave him a home for the couple of big pet expos we go to though because they are usually almost 2 hours away and no one would be home with him which I think he would hate too. He relaxes a bit ridding in the stroller with Callie and I have been thinking about maybe trying a sling. I was just always told pushing them a little and exposing them to things helps and I think we are past the point with him or that just isn't his style. He has loosened up at the vet a bit but his siblings are normally with him. I also ways feel like I have each one of my babies for a certain reason and I think I have him because I can give him the care and understanding and not just get mad at him or something like some people might do. He is my little hyper yet cuddle bug at home.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!