View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 07:26 AM   #8
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
You can train him at home.

As to people in the home for large gatherings, as long as he has his own spot to retreat to if he chooses, he should be fine.

I would not medicate a pup because he didn't like to be with large groups of people.

I have multiple pups and each has his/her own personality and likes/dislikes. My Kiche hates being around a lot of people so I rarely take him out. He is happy as a clam at home with his siblings and with me. When I have company, he usually retreats to my office.
My office which is very dog friendly has a doggy door on it so I was going to close the door and leave the doggy door open for any of them to go into there if they needed a break. They love that room because I have one of the snoozer car seats in front of my window and they like to lay in it looking out the window. The hope is my uncle and aunt rented a tent thing and lots of outdoor stuff in the hope that everyone pretty much stays outside. I wouldn’t medicate him for just not liking something I was worried about anxiety. My mom said she would take him upstairs to her area if it got bad. I don’t like large groups if people much so maybe I will hide and take him with me lol. I have just never seen a dog totally different with their siblings and then when by themselves.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!