View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 05:37 PM   #30
yorkiegirl2
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vainchick5
I think some people only want to hear the opinions that they want to hear. There are some of us here to whom that post was disgusting and unnecessary. Why post about something like that unless you want to envoke a reaction (reminds me of someone we all knew). With all of the great resources available to breeders and pet owners, why would someone in their right mind do something so cruel? Sorry if people don't like the disagreeing posts in that thread, but maybe before people open a thread they should think about what kind of reactions they might get. They won't always be welcoming and positive. JMHO.
Most will need to remember this is a the BREEDING SECTION..IF you can't stomach it ..then maybe it's better to stay in the General Yorkie Discussion section.
I for one thought it was a good question and no one had the right to attack the poster of the question.
As a breeder I want to know the good and ugly of breeding .
Pat,(yorkierose) had the only humane answer.. I could see myself going.
So, how ever disgusting and unnecessary you may think the question was ..all new breeder need to know what to do if they were put in this situation.
yorkiegirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!