View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 06:46 PM   #8
LunarBerry
YT 500 Club Member

She sounds like one that lacks compassion. You got the right idea in taking care of your furbaby, as you see fit. I honestly don't trust Purina brands, which includes Iams, I've researched in good foods that I can cook for her and decent companies of dog food that has the least recalls, just so my furbaby could eat good/well. And as gross as it may sound I always check her feces, for proper consistency, too. I've had past pets on beneful dog food, which is a Purina brand, they lived fairly long but they had health issues and not long after they died, there was recalls. One had 3 surgeries for tumors and eventually died from an internal one, the other developed diabetes and was comatose, had to be put down ;-; It was confirmed to me that it was not a good food (Beneful) when my furbaby had been given one meal of wet-food and had intestinal infection the next day. Good nutrition is important for any species.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!