View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 11:02 AM   #116
forgetful
Yorkie Yakker

you know I feel for ya. I have lost temper before and really let loose, exspecially last week when Harley peepeed on my foot 3 times in 2DAYS. I wanted to spank then saw those little eyeballs and melted my heart, my kids say mom you would kill us if we did something like that. But over the years I have come to realize that carpet can be replaced or cleaned and Harley cant. I understand the frustation. And if truth were told everyone has lost there temper at one time or the other. Dont worry, he will get it one of these days, I truely think that the yorkie is the hardest one to potty train. and I also did the potty pads, I think you need to get rid of them now, and just use the crate and the outside. If he gets cold he will just hurry up. That is what my Harley does. The crate sounds mean but it really is best for them. The pads send a mixed message about the house. Mine now goes pee outside and poop in side , he doesnt like you to look at him when he goes , I guess he is modest mirt...... Hang in there, no one is perfect, dogs all have different personalities just like us, some of us dont mind if furbabies eat the drywall and rugs, some of us do. Just remember your baby reacts more to your emotions then words, because packs of dogs dont use english they feel and see and know. Be the pack leader and be confident in your dog, he will feel it. good luck to ya
forgetful is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!