Old 10-26-2018, 06:50 PM   #10
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV6APilot View Post
We are looking forward to having fun with her... oh but how we know what
little devils they can be!!!

Ron
LOL, my last puppy which is some years ago, although I did over kill of puppy proofing she managed to chew up 5 pairs of slippers while I was nome, noooo, I didn't own 5 pairs, I had to keep buying them. My slippers were kept in my bedroom closet that had sliding doors. While I was at work she was confined to a 3x5 area, all doors were shut tight. when I came home she was allowed out of that area and had free roam of 3 rooms. I couldn't imagine how she could get the slippers that were in a closed closet. One night I am sitting on my bed taking off my work shoes and in comes Miss Thing, goes to the closet and starts tap, tap, tapping the closet door, with each tap the vibration is making the sliding door open a wee lil bit until Miss Thing could fit her snoot in the opening and push the door open enough to stick her head in and grab a slipper lol. Such smart lil critters I couldn't get mad at her, just to cute. Lesson learned lol, all doors remained closed even when I was home lol.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!