View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 10:45 PM   #10
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Thank you all. I feel like an idiot when I found out what it was but whoever would think that loop recorder would MIGRATE down the way it did! They didn't mention that when they inserted it. But I was SO RELIEVED TO FIND OUT that's what it was and not a fast-growing, organized, hard mass that wasn't moveable I almost fainted with relief. Just went weak all over. I'd been so convinced that anything that hard, that big and grew that fast was a very bad thing, although the suddenness of it was truly perplexing.

Now that I know what happened, that the device suddenly migrated, I'm convinced that carrying in an armload of my heavy leather purse hanging from my elbow, w/cell phone in it, sack of 3 2 liter Diet Cokes, plus a sack of canned good all on my left wrist and left hand the afternoon before I found the 'mass' must have torn something or whatever to allow that to happen. And then to get all those sacks up on the counter, I had to swing my arm back and up forcefully so everything landed on the kitchen counter, as my right arm was holding another two sacks. Felt kind of ruptured all over afterward - everything was sore for a couple hours in my shoulder and left flank, chest. That's all I can think. Anyway, thank you all so much for always being here and being so sweet. This time there was a happy ending.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!