View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 08:10 AM   #1
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Default Found a breast lump last night............................

located in the medial margin of my left breast. I found it while showering, doing BSE. It is hard, seems stationary, unmovable, at 2 cm. x say 6 cm. or so, sort of long tubelike shape. I only found the longer part after I got out of the shower. I'd be willing to swear that in the shower it was just a 2 cm. round nodule but I was so stunned maybe I didn't feel around that much then. Tibbe gave me solace after I came into the den. The Sherlock in him sniffed my mood immediately - he was so sweet.

Having diagnostic mammogram and possible sonogram today at 12:45 p.m.CST. Danny's taking me, bless his heart. Thank God for him, for healing and a healthcare system that can work you in TODAY as I don't know how I'd have made it waiting through an entire weekend or week or two for an appt. for testing, having already been through this once already. I was sort of having a mental tizzy when I got to thinking, we're so blessed in our first world lives to have our 21st century medicine that it got me thinking about the poor women in many third world countries finding a breast lump yesterday who may have to walk miles on a dirt road to even get to see a nurse or doctor, let alone get a timely test and interp, and who knows about surgery or treatment! I am blessed from the start, I totally know that. Still, I could really use your prayers and support. Ya'll are the greatest all the time but a real blessing in need .

(Tibbe is dreaming down at the other end of the couch, suddenly sort of wail/yowled out in his sleep like a banshee. He's so funny, even sleeping!)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!