Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 01:12 PM   #17
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus is Loved View Post
Zeus is 5 lbs. and Perseus is 6 lbs. We rarely travel -- only back home to see my mama and sister (the babies go with us -- if they couldn't, we wouldn't go). All my husband has left is 1 brother, which he sees once a year. Vacations are not relaxing for me or my teenager -- we both don't like to be away from home. I hate being away from home with a passion. We will never be flying as I refuse, and my husband can't anymore. He has a macular cyst that "bleeds" when he flies (he literally sees red). Went on a trip he won to Cancun and called me upset and didn't want to fly back home. Thankfully, he could buy the drops for the cyst at the resort in Cancun without a prescription. It scared him to death that he was losing his eyesight. He has a letter from the ophthalmologist -- absolutely no flying under any circumstances. It guess it's the money part that bothers me the most. Fear if something goes wrong. My husband is a "water off a duck's back" kind of person. He tells me I worry and look for things to worry about constantly. He says you can't live your life worried about what MIGHT happen. God, I wish was like that. Thanks for your help!
I have health insurance on all the younger ones and pay $94 a month. Expense is a huge part in my opinion. You have to do what you feel comfortable with. Things do go wrong so you definitely want to be prepared for that. Don’t get me wrong there are many positives.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!