View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 03:36 AM   #45
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Sweet Eddie . Mike, I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss of sweet Eddie. Losing these beloved and precious little beings leave holes in our heart that can never be filled by anything/anyone else, bc that was *their* space in your heart. Their absence is so excruciating painful at times, and my heart goes out to you and your wife.

Eddie had such a beautiful life - he was SO loved and stinky spoiled; no kiddo could've led a better life. I've been here since 2005 like you - so I've been seeing your kiddos' antics, videos etc for 13 years now! Your babies have always been such palpable little characters on YT. Thank you for sharing their lives with us.

I want to apologize for posting my condolences so late - I've tried to type them up many, many times - only to hit the 'X' button bc I couldn't do it. I've had to shield myself from the RIP section due to some recent events, just couldn't do it. But I've been sending you good thoughts all along .

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!