View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 04:11 AM   #14
FlyingNimbus
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
You can’t tell by a bark if a dog is trying to be aggressive. I don’t think the neighbor sees any harm in just putting his dog in his own yard. I mean that is something people do everyday. If the fence was so bad and the dog really wanted to attack I think he would have by now. You could try writing a letter.
I mean I guess but isn't prevention better than the cure? Also... in our past house our fence was in excellent standing on that side of the yard. All it took was for the dog to get bored one day and it dug into our yard.

The crazy neighbors dog only attacked once..... and he seemed fine when he entered our house. Moment my mom went to go outside he went crazy and tried to attack her. But instead got sasha.

Our neighbor- while not crazy is rather careless and leaves their dog unattended for hours in the yard sometimes....

I just dont want their dog instigating, or potentially going in our yard...but on the other side of the coin i dont want sasha to keep being so reactive and defensive....I dont want to hurt either dog. I just dont want them to bother each other.

I wonder if that wolf urine trick my acquaintance swears by works for keeping dogs at bay.... They sell it at hunting stores.

As for the bark, I notice he barks differently at us than our dogs. When its us it sounds excited and hyper. When at our dogs, it sounds deeper and slower.

Last edited by FlyingNimbus; 05-13-2018 at 04:12 AM.
FlyingNimbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!