View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 07:24 AM   #4
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

My first two females 3 years apart, I didn't have spayed, why, because they were so tiny, just wee lil babies, I was afraid to put them "under the knife" was they saying back then. At age 13 my oldest one had pyometra, her uterus erupted sending pus through out her system, she had a full hysterectomy, I had a horrible vet at this time which I realized when he handed me my dog to take her home, because he had no staff to keep my baby over night. Everyday I could see she was failing, every day I was taking her back to the vet, she wasn't eating, drinking water all he gave me was nutri-cal. Then she started walking into walls, his office was closed, I rushed her an hour away to a 24 hour clinic, I checked her in and was told to call in the morning. When I got home there was a message on my answering machine, my baby had passed away. For 7 days I watched my baby die before my eyes, I would never want anyone ever to go through this. 6 months later my second baby got pyometra she was 10 years old I knew the symptoms, I rushed her to the 24 hour clinic that was now the new vet I was using. She was caught faster but only lived for 6 months after her surgery. I beg everyone that gets a female to spay her before her first heat. Do not put your baby at risk for mammary gland tumors and pyometra.

Keeping an un-neutered male around an un-spayed female you are playing with fire, unless you are "looking" for an "accident" to happen.

PLEASE get that little girl spayed and neuter that boy, he is at risk for testicular cancer.

Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!