View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 01:53 PM   #17
Ljgragg
Yorkie Talker

Yes that is exactly like Maggie! That stuff smells horrible!!! Also wondering if dogs should go after eating meals...right now she poops in the morning, at 3:30 when I get home and most times goes after eating around 5, but if she does not poop that last time she will poop overnight in her cage. It seems so strange that a little dog could poop at 3:30 and then again most days at 5??? Sometimes she even goes a fourth time around 7...it seems like it is just too much! I have the Nature’s Variety food...maybe I will just try to slowly transition her over and see what happens. On the Natures Variety food she will be eating 1/4 cup less so maybe that will cut down on the number of poops? I just wish she would somehow let us know in the middle of the night if she has to go! She has been completely potty trained for months now! As I am typing this we are in another struggle to poop tonight because it is raining outside...I know that she needs to, but she just is stubborn in the rain! Lol! Praying for know poop in the crate tonight! Thanks for all advice! It really helps to have someone who has been there and done that to give a newbie advice!
Ljgragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!