View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 08:27 AM   #110
Rem&Silkmom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriamha
Well I would like first of all to thank all of you who gave directions and good advice and to let the others ( who judged me ) that when i said i spanked him, I didn't mean I tortured him, it was just a little spank on his bum, but i agree i should not have yelled at him and by the way im not willing to sell my puppy or give him to a loving home . He has all the love he needs .
As for today he did well pee and poo on the pad andhe got treats like cheerios and cottage cheese and peanut butter, so far just one accident that i completely ignored . So thanks again for the advice and rest assured he is not a " poor puppy " instead he is a lucky puppy who gets the best vet, groomer and toys and lots of playtime . when i said i will keep him gated in the kitchen all day long it was just anger i cant stand to let him gated when im home for more than 5 min .
We all have bad days...people even loose thier patients with human kids...I know i sure have. Best thing when you feel this is to just put him somewhere safe and walk away and take a time out...I hope that he continues on with wee wee on the pad. Best of Luck
Rem&Silkmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!