View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 08:04 AM   #340
SWOwner
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Well - I am a little closer to Charlie not barking in the dang car all the time! I picked up a "Parkland Pet Portable Foldable Playpen for Dogs - Small" and set it up in the living. It has a zippered door on one of the front panels and the top is zippered to allow you to get in from the top. I loaded it up with his blankets, etc.

Charlie investigated and actually got inside a few times and one time took a nap! It is 27" across and 17" high. I moved it over to the door and called him - "lets go for a ride." Yuppa - he ran and went right into the Playpen - I zippered the door and put in the back of my car (see pictures). He barked for a minute or so and STOPPED! He pretty much kept quiet until we got home and then started screaming.

We have taken him out twice now and same thing - barked a little at first and now and then and then starts his screaming when we get home. I can sure live with that! I might add that his barking and/or screaming isn't so loud - some of it get muffled in his playpen.

All of a sudden Charlie going nuts in car!-charlie_house_02.jpg All of a sudden Charlie going nuts in car!-charlie_house_01.jpg

Last edited by SWOwner; 03-16-2018 at 08:07 AM.
SWOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!