Thread: digging
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 08:23 AM   #10
canana
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Mine are all bigger at 10, 12 and 17 pounds so we have a doggy door. If I see any of them start to dig I go out on the deck and say No and they stop. With 3 I can’t take all of them out on a leash and with Penny the doggy door has been the only way to train her and we finally have no accidents in the house so I don’t really want to close it off. Funny thing is it’s just the girls, very rarely does Joey dig. Now that Callie’s feeling better she decides to join her sister in excavating. Penny has a rock collection going she will dig up rocks and bring them to us for a treat. I guess that’s my fault because when she would bring in a rock we would trade/ do drop it.
Like Rachael1983, I also need to leash them for walks whenever we go out. But, a rock collection?? Omigosh, that is too cute! You're so lucky to have a yard and that your babies use a doggy door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaritaville View Post
Sissy is my little digger. She was digging by the fence and by the patio. The advise I was given was to fill the holes with her poop. I though they were crazy but it did work for her. I had nothing to lose so I tried it.
hahaha.. I learn something new everyday here. So awesome.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!