View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 08:31 AM   #10
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omichka View Post
With all my respect you better say NOTHING and don't make me angry.
My girl is very well taken for, this is why all vets that saw her, mention that she is in great shape for her age.
She made a full exam, including blood work, XRays, ultrasounds, etc 2 years ago, and checked last year too, and no one ever mentioned the problem with pancreatitis.
And I try to control myself about you saying that my dog died. My dog died because of VET MALPRACTICE, NEGLIGENCE and ignorant vet assistants. This is why the lawyer working now on it.
Don't even continue to say anything again. I have seen too many IDIOTIC VETS (and humane doctors) in my life, so from now I don't trust ANYONE.
Just too many idiots around. Brainwashed too.

Again. If you think people experience with this food is not "reputable" article to read, I don't have anything more to say.
I cannot handle the stupidness any longer. Most of 1 star reviews, btw, mention that HILL USED TO be a good food, until it came "new and improved".
I don't care what you say - seriously.
I trust more WAY TOO MANY opinions from people, whose pets got sick, ill, or even die. Only don't tell me it was written by some competitors-))))

now, feel free to delete my post.
I already figure out how this forum work.

If the lady who opened this thread is smart enough,
she will figure out what is good and what is not.
Also, I would recommend her to find a special groups for people who have dogs with pancreatitis. There are some online, I found just yesterday, they are way more informative, and helpful. People know what they are talking about... and guess what... No one recommends this horrible food there.
The one site that ranks foods and gives those stars is run by a human dentist with no background in the study of animal nutrition.

No one will delete posts unless they violate the rules. You may have just done that. We shall see. I don't make those decisions, but threatening people I would think is out of line.

I hope the person who started this thread listens to her vet! There are far too many unqualified folks on the internet.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!