View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 01:11 AM   #14
Gew
YT Addict

The vet thought so too. She never has an accident, so I was sure it was an iud. However, vet found nothing and she has had no problem since. She did seem a little off maybe quieter so.......

Again I appreciate your concern. We have had a run since adopting Spenser in December followed a week later by bladder surgery. Then adopting Max in March with 12 teeth needing extraction and yelping in pain from luxating patella, a 3 and a 4 which required surgery about two weeks after we got him. Audrey has been fine through it all. Of course , she is two and the boys are 8 and 10 +-

Now our collie’s being t-boned by a deer requiring a arthrodesis of his front leg which will keep him in a cast 12 weeks. Jamison can’t do his therapy work till cleared. He gets his vest every few days to remind me that he wants Togo. Maybe he can return in early spring. Meanwhile I take Paige, our cancer spotter, and am getting Audrey ready for testing. She has basic commands down, but teaching her to only lick,kiss, on command has been a challenge.
Gew is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!