View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 04:46 PM   #1
Marleny
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Baby Boy Doesn't Want To Get Up

Hi guys, I'm reaching out because I can't figure out whats wrong with my little guy. He doesn't want to get up, he has been laying down since Sunday night. I took him to the vet Monday night, without an appointment, they examined him (temperature, all the usual things) and we had x-rays done. When they brought him back to the room and set him down he ran to me. The vet said she wasn't sure what was wrong, that maybe his belly hurt and that's why he didn't want to get up, she gave us pain meds and I went ahead and bought pumpkin products to mix in with his food to make his belly feel better. It's been five days and there's still no progress, he is eating and drinking water, he gets up to walk more only when he gets his pain medication (although it doesn't seem like anything hurts, the vet felt him everywhere and he didn't whimper and we've picked him up as well), he is going potty normally.
He is usually very active, he goes out into the yard like 20 times a day, just in and out, he can't stay still so this is very concerning and I don't know what to do. I will take him to the vet again tomorrow if he doesn't get better by then but I was wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar or might have any idea about whats going on.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!