View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 10:19 AM   #2
pstinard
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco2013 View Post
I could use a little help. Coco is on apoquel due to grass allergies. She has really dry skin. For the past 4 months we have noticed that she really stinks just a few days after bathing. I have used Neem shampoo in the past and it was working great, but not any more. She still itches and she stinks just a few days after bathing. Even after coming home from the groomer. Well, after much frustration, I took her to the vet about the continual itching and he recommended Sebazole. We did that for a while for the itching but the stink is still going on. I read an article about a shampoo called Moosh. Does any one have thouhts/experience about this shampoo??? Also, what about the Yirkie Splash and Shine???? Keep in mind her allergies.

We are both crazy for help!!!
Than you so much
Sebazole is a medicated shampoo for the treatment of skin infections due to bacteria, yeast, or fungi. See: https://www.virbac.com.au/home/dog-c...e-shampoo.html

I fear that the stink on your dog's skin won't go away until the underlying condition is treated. If you are going to stop the Sebazole, you should let your veterinarian know what is going on, since that might be part of your dog's medical treatment.
pstinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!