View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 05:03 AM   #5
pstinard
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
IDK, bloated with warm ears, I'd fear a fever. If she's had no BM, I'd worry she could be constipated or there could be an obstruction & maybe my dog could be getting septic or something. Sorry, I'm a dog worrier and vet the moment I see any unexplained change in behavior or symptoms that could indicate illness or injury. Since dogs can't talk, how else can they convey something might be wrong but those ways. I wish I could give you peace of mind but unless I know more, such as the dog is eating, drinking, gaiting, playing normally, normal mouth/teeth, eyes, ears, no lumps or swelling, non-tender over her the joints of her neck, spine, major joints, etc, normal ROM, not shaking/shivering and able to settle comfortably to sleep without waking to re-position often, having normal BM's, urination, normal rectal temperature and respiration, nice, firm, pink gums that rapidly return to pink after blanching, I'd be worried and put other things on hold until I had her checked. But I'm the worst dog worrier ever.
Absolutely. I'd be freaking out, worrying that it might be pyometra (which occurs in unspayed dogs). OP, please take your dog to the vet first thing this morning, and let us know what happens. Hoping for the best!
pstinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!