View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 11:54 PM   #1
Jasna
Yorkie Yakker

Default We can't use Apoquel

My little girl is just 1.95kg and my vet says that we can't use Apoqel for her allergies because she is not over 3kg?instead he gave us Atopica?Im waiting for new monoclonal allergy shots to be released from America,apparently that's the safest medicine for allergies.Does anyone from America knows anything about this monoclonal allergy shots?I went two weeks ago to see holistic vet(I want to try that route as well),holistic vet suggested because she is itchy and losing her hair that we need something with immediate result until we work on her immune system.He gave us Dermacton soap bar,herbal tincture,Bio-Kult advanced multi strain formula and suggested Venison raw meat(I started introducing it to her and she love it)He promised me he will call me every week for the next 2-3 months,which he did few days ago,I thought it will be free of charge as I paid just for consultation £320,day after his bill came through my letterbox £180 for 15-20 minutes of his consultation over the phone😡,I didn't say a word he was talking the same things over and over again😡I don't even know if he will help us or not but I have a feeling that these vets are pure money grabbers😢.
Jasna is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!