View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 11:23 AM   #2
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conchitadethor View Post
Hi let me just give a bit if back round about the situation. Ok my yorkie was tied on March 31st 2017 and the 1st April 2017 ok so that would put her at about 4 weeks last Thursday when I went to the vet he palpatated her stomach said he felt 3 maybe 4 pups told me to come back a week later which would put her at just about 5 weeks today may 4, 2017 he palpatated her again but said he felt nothing didn't come out and say she wasn't pregnant just didn't feel anything. Told me to go back next week my question is this could it be the amniotic fluid surrounding the babies making difficult to feel? I'm from 4 to zip seems odd to me she hasn't grown much but has become picky about her food and her nipple seem more pronounced to me she has a "small round" belly but hasn't gained much weight about .2 of a pound here vulva seems to stick out but not like in heat there's a wee bit of discharge that I find caked up in her peepee hair so what gives? No one close gas a ultrasound machine and have to wait 2 more weeks to xray has this happened to any of you before she is 2 yrs tomorrow and her first mating any help is appreciated I'm soo confused I've started to get her whelping things together
You really need to try and find a mentor near you that knows all this stuff. The breeders on here don't often come around regularly.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!