Thread: My new puppy!!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 07:24 PM   #5
GeorgiesMomma
I love TBCG!
Donating Member

I don't blame having questions I am on here constantly to get answers for mine. I bought a dog carrier for George when I knew I was getting him, and he absolutely hates it. My neice has a Yorkie Oliver who is 2 and he loves his carrier (she actually takes mine and uses it too). George starts to shiver everytime I try to put him in there. I read on here some people's Yorkies love their carrier and love to wear clothes.....that is not George at all. I would recommend trying to get her used to the carrier honestly I wish that I had done that, I just feel so guilty making him get in there when he doesn't want too. Also, I have a harness for him they are just so small and I would never want to put something around his neck that could hurt him. I got my harness from Target and we are working on him getting used to that. Oh and I am not sure what an ex pen is I am so bad about making him stay in one place as you can see he is very very spoiled! Good luck and feel free to ask anymore questions. Knowledge is Power

Read About Georgie's Experience with Atlantoaxial Instability (AAI) Here!
GeorgiesMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!