Thread: My new puppy!!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 06:07 PM   #4
ladyroxy2006
No Longer a Member

Animal Smiley 036 My New Puppy!

Thank You for you replies, I knew it would be best to have her in a smaller area to train her to go on the wee pad. What exactly is a "ex pen" though I have read it in a few of these post and I still don't know what it is, unless it is one of those little gated round areas that I have seen. Kinda like the one the rugrats are in. She is so energetic and playful that I do feel bad when I have to leave her in one place. What about when I take her out with me, should she have a harness instead of those leashes that go around her neck? What about if I were to bring her in those little doggy bags are those comfy will she start screaming to get out? How do they get used to those bags if I have to travel with her? LOL So many questions with little doggys.She enjoys her tummy rubs that is how we got threw her first little bath. Is it nessacery to file the dogs nails cuz I used to file my big dogs nails. I don't want her to keep getting caught on things because of her nails.

okie dokie Thanx again for answering all my other questions hope u guys have fun with these!!!
ladyroxy2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!