View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 06:59 PM   #11
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packer1012 View Post
Yes I have checked with the vet and this had worked for the past 15 years on all of my dogs
Yes I do have a tic lasso and it's harder to work with rather than my fingers or tweezers
My Yorkie goes crazy using any type of tool especially scissors so the groomer has quite a time with hkm because he absolutely freaks out at the site of them
When revolution provides is approx one drop
Sling it hard to understand how it even works
Since I am in a highly populated area with every type of tic possible I do my best so I do g think I am over dosing
It's better for the tic to come out immediately when possible. When left they leave a calf and hideous swollen spot on your doga. Thanks for the info on tics not laying eggs, how do the procreate then?
Thankyou but if it's not broken, not gonna fix it! Removed the tic within one hr so I'm thankful for my little remedy as I was just putting out there the process I personally use and trust. Not saying anyone else should it's my choice. Going to bed now so excuse me to anyone else that had a comment I will reply tomorrow
They lay eggs just not on dogs. The tick lasso is very fast and very easy to use and will not leave any of the tick. I am telling you about the Vaseline so you will learn that's not the best way and can have risks and maybe to it different.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!