Thread: My new puppy!!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 03:20 PM   #1
ladyroxy2006
No Longer a Member

Animal Smiley 049 My new puppy!!

I got my puppy a few weeks ago and she is only 2 months. She is so tiny and cute but I don't exactly know about little dogs to much. My pets have always been larger animals such as pitbulls or staffordshires and I really am not sure if she should be eating so much or having so much freedom throughout the house. She has quite an appatite and I'm not sure if that is normal. I feed her 2 handful size bowls aday(my hands are quite small) but she doesn't eat it all at once, like all my dogs she picks and goes back and forth. Should I allow her to have the freedom that I would give a big dog or should I limit it now because she is small? Should I feed her more then 2 small bowls of dog food aday? Oh yea and the big question how do I train her to not have accidents on the rug and keep it on the wee wee pad?! I hope someone who is a yorkie lover can help me out with these little questions. I must say we have been come great friends in a few weeks I love her and she has become a great companion and is so smart at such a young age, she sits and lays down at command. Hope to hear some answers soon. Thanx!
ladyroxy2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!